duminică, 6 iulie 2008

coldplay




"Hold my head inside your hands,I need someone who understands.

I need someone, someone who hears,

For you, I've waited all these years.

For you, I'd wait 'til kingdom come.

Until my day, my day is done.

And say you'll come, and set me free,

Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me." - Till Kingdom Come


"When you try your best, but you don't succeed

When you get what you want, but not what you need

When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep,

Stuck in reverse...

When the tears come streaming down on your face

When you lose something you can't replace

When you love someone, but it goes to waste

Could it be worse?" - Fix You


"The green eyes, you're the one that I wanted to find

And anyone who tried to deny you, must be out of their mind" - Green Eyes


"Every step that you take,Could be your biggest mistake

It could bend or it could breakThat's the risk that you take." - What If?


"So I crawl back into your open arms." - Warning Sign

"Are you lost or incomplete?Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?

Tell me how do you feel?Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak

And they're talking it to me." - Talk


"Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said it would be this hard

Oh take me back to the start" - The Scientist


etc....


si hai daca o luam de la inceput.... ascultati si muzica lor... in gand...


Niciun comentariu: